Web training Umberto LCA+
You can find an overview of upcoming dates here:
- Umberto LCA+ Web
Umberto LCA+ web training
Price: 1.250 € plus VAT per person
The web training is a one-on-one training and consists of four web sessions, which last 90 minutes each. Individual dates have to be arranged beforehand. Based on a tutorial example you will be guided to create your own material flow network, material cost accounting and life cycle analysis. Between the web sessions homework will be assigned which is discussed at the beginning of each following session.
The web training includes a training script, which will be provided as an electronic document.
- Graphically modelling of a material flow network
- Specification of material flows and calculation of networks
- Making up balances of calculation results
- Using Subnets
- Display of Sankey diagrams
- Scenario Comparison
- Material flow Cost accounting: conventional and MFCA
- Use of market prices and definition of cost types
- Topics of LCA training
- Introduction Ecoinvent 3
- Modeling a complete supply chain
- Automated scenario analysis via Live Links with Microsoft Excel (new function)
The main topics can vary according to the participants' interests
Target group and prior knowledge
This training is designed for all process engineers, process owners and scientists who have to deal with material and energy flow analysis and rely on our powerful software tool to do so.
There are no special requirements for this training.
After these web training you will be able to use the software for analyzing and modeling material and energy flows. Our trainers have long-term experience in both using the software and managing such projects and provides participants with all the information on a very practical and lively manner - for a optimal start working with the software.