Public Web Training:
Umberto Public Web Training (in English)
Wednesday, 13.12.2023 – 14.12 2023
09:30 – 11:30
Public web training Umberto
Consists of a 2-day public web training (3 hours per day) and an additional 60 min individual web session for an optimal start with Umberto.
This training covers all basic features of Umberto 11. Guided by our trainer you develop your own material flow network for a basic life cycle assessment with use of ecoinvent 3 data based on a streamlined example for LCA automation.
The web training includes training material as an electronic document as well as a certificate of participation. If required, you will receive a temporary Umberto 11 training license.
- Methodological basics of life cycle assessment (LCA) following ISO 14040/44
- Graphic modeling of a material flow network
- Generic modelling (BOM-based) of complete product systems
- Introduction to ecoinvent 3, linear modelling and working with datasets
- Evaluation and results analysis including scenarios and comparisons
- Modelling credits, recycling, and end-of-life
The main topics can vary according to the participants' interests
Hungry for more?
- (Optional) Life Cycle Assessment Methodology Training (ISO 14040/44)
- (Optional) Carbon Footprint of Products Methodology Training (ISO 14067)
- (Optional) Corporate Carbon Footprint Methodology Training (ISO 14064)
- (Optional) Material Flow Cost Accounting Methodology Training (ISO 14051)
- (Optional) Corporate Carbon Foot printing (CCF) with Umberto
- (Optional) Material Flow Cost Accounting (MFCA) with Umberto
- (Optional) Life Cycle Costing (LCC) with Umberto
- (Optional) Advanced Modelling with Umberto
Registration and payment
Register for the respective training date on the right-hand side. After registration, you will receive a link on our website for convenient payment of the participation fee in the online shop.
- Safe purchase: the purchase process is handled by our partner, MyCommerce Digital River, using SSL encryption. You will receive an e-mail with a PDF invoice including tax number.
- Simple payment: via credit card, bank transfer, PayPal and other forms of payment (depending on your location). It is possible to pay in currencies other than Euro and US$ at the current exchange rate.
After the successful payment process, you will receive a booking confirmation from us within 48 hours with all further information about the Umberto 11 web training.
You need an offer in advance?
You can request an offer quickly and easily via our online shop.
Visit the online shop and click on the "Request a quote" tab.
The participation in the training must be accomplished within one year after receipt of the invoice. After one year the entitlement for a training place expires. Pre-payment is required.
The training days will be confirmed after receipt of payment.
Do you have questions about the training formats or are you not sure which training is the right one for you?
Then please> contact us.