Public training Umberto Efficiency+
You can find an overview of upcoming dates here:
- Umberto Efficiency+ training in Hamburg
Tuesday 10. December 2019
10:00 - 17:00 o'clock
Umberto Efficiency+ training (two days)
Price: 1.050 € plus VAT per person (incl. Early Bird Discount*)
For students we offer a special discount of 50%.
The two days training in our facilities consist for 6 participants. The course focuses on the general features, such as graphically modelling a material flow network, using subnets, calculating carbon footprints or material flow cost accounting.
Training materials, training certificate, beverages and lunch are included.
If you would like a quote or have any questions, please contact us.
1st day at 10am to 5pm and 2nd day at 9am to 4pm
The training includes the following topics:
- Graphic modeling of a material flow network
- Specification of material flows
- Calculation of networks
- Visualization via Sankey diagrams
- Data import from LiveLinks to Microsoft Excel
- Working with the module gallery
- Material flow Cost accounting: conventional and MFCA
- Basic principles of the MFCA method according to ISO 1405
- Principles and standards for calculating carbon footprints
- Use materials from the LCA database ecoinvent
- Automated scenario analysis via Live Links with Microsoft Excel (new function)
Target group and prior knowledge
This training is designed for all process engineers, process owners and scientists who have to deal with material and energy flow analysis and rely on our powerful software tool to do so.
There are no special requirements for this training.
After these two days you will be able to use the software for analyzing and modeling material and energy flows. Our trainers have long-term experience in both using the software and managing such projects and provides participants with all the information on a very practical and lively manner - for a optimal start working with the software.
* EarlyBird Discount: Save 200 € on Umberto public training fees (1.250 € plus VAT per person) if we receive your registration no later than four weeks before the start date.