In-house training Umberto NXT MFCA
You can find an overview of upcoming dates here:
- Umberto NXT MFCA Inhouse
Umberto NXT MFCA training
Price: 3.100,00 € plus travel expenses
The 2-days in-house training at your site is designed for up to 5 participants. Working with a real-life example, our instructors will teach you all the functions needed to successfully operate Umberto NXT MFCA. The session will focus on creating material and energy flow models and will include material flow cost accounting. The intimate, on-site training offers a chance to also focus on your specific internal application examples.
The in-house training includes all training manuals.
- Basic principles of the MFCA method according to ISO 1405
- Graphic modeling of a material flow network
- Specification of material flows and calculation of networks
- Specifying User Defined Functions
- Creating Sankey diagrams
- Balancing the results
- Including direct and indirect material costs
- Cost accounting: conventional and MFCA
- Data import from LiveLinks to Microsoft Excel
- Comparing scenarios
- Calculation carbon footprints
Target group and prior knowledge
This training is ideal for all individuals – including process engineers, operations managers, and scientists - who deal with the analysis of material flows and material flow cost accounting (MCFA) and who already rely on our powerful software. The training provides a quick, ideal introduction to working directly with Umberto NXT MFCA.
No specific prior knowledge is required for this training.
The 2-days training enables you to use the software for your material and energy flow analyses. Our instructors have many years of experience in using the software and can convey everything necessary to get you started in a highly professional and lively manner.