ecoinvent LCA database in Umberto LCA+
The ecoinvent Association in Switzerland offers a background database for life cycle assessment. The ecoinvent database is one of the market leaders in this field. Integrated in Umberto LCA+ it contains unaggregated data so that users can break down the process chain of a product into its subordinate units.
The ecoinvent version 3 is the latest database of the provider. It contains more than 13'300 data sets and offers a lot of new and updated data sets.
ecoinvent for Umberto clients
When you buy one or more ecoinvent licenses, you purchase the right to use the data in ecoinvent version v3. According to the license terms, a license for ecoinvent is required for any existing Umberto license. The following are contained in the ecoinvent database package for Umberto:
- Online access to the regularly updated ecoinvent database
- All ecoinvent datasets in an integrated Umberto library ready-for-use directly in the LCA models
Of course, we offer ecoinvent licenses without Umberto at excellent prices. We will gladly provide quotes for ecoinvent membership on request, with and without Umberto.
Which data is included?
Life Cycle Inventory Data on
- Energy supply
- Plastics and Plastics Production
- Production and processing of metals
- Transport & Mobility
- Agriculture (including pesticides)
- Information and Communication Technology
- Bio-fuels and materials
- Paper Industry
- Recycling Processes
- Water Data
Impact Assessment Methods
- CML 2001
- EDIP 1997 & EDIP 2003
- Eco-Indicator 99 (all three perspectives)
- Carbon Footprint
- Ecological Scarcity 1997 & 2006 & 2013
- Ecosystem Damage Potential (EDP)
- Environmental Priority Strategy (EPS 2000)
- Cumulative Energy Demand (CED)
- Cumulative Exergy Demand (CExD)
- IPCC 2001, IPCC 2007, IPCC 2013
- IMPACT 2002+
- ReCiPe (Midpoint and Endpoint)
Detailed information about the ecoinvent database in Umberto
Would you like to learn more about the contents of the ecoinvent database?
Then use the detailed search function to look for processes that are included in the ecoinvent database on the ecoinvent website. Create a free guest account on: www.ecoinvent.org.