Life Cycle Workshop
We kindly like to invite you to the Life Cycle Workshop 2019 taking place on 26/27 June in Reutlingen!
The one-day workshop is the kick-off for the iPoint event fw:transparency. The aim of the event is to enhance business transparency with regard to sustainability and compliance. Therefore, the main topic of the workshop will be "Transparency requires a life cycle perspective".
The following topics will be addressed on June 26th:
- Taking a life cycle perspective to improve environmental performance
- CO2 balances and measures to reduce emissions
- Life Cycle Assessments for assessing and reducing environmental impacts
- Circular Economy and Circular Business Models
Save your seat
Register now and secure your participation by 14th June at the price of 299 € plus VAT.
Decide flexibly whether you only want to participate in the Life Cycle Workshop or stay another day for the fw:transparency "Gain Insights". Of course you shouldn't miss the networking event in the evening!
- Day 1 (26 June): "Gain Knowledge" with the Life Cycle Workshop
- From 17.15 h: Networking at the evening event
- Day 2 (June 27): "Gain Insights" with best practices for more transparency in the areas of supply chain, operations, products and processes (free of charge).
Just released: Preliminary program
Don’t miss the interesting presentations. Due to the high international interest in the topic, the workshop will be held in English.
- Introduction: Product and process transparency hand in hand | Martina Prox, ifu Hamburg
- Taking a life cycle perspective according to ISO 14001 - Strategic and operational challenges in practice | Mladen Boskic, Doppelmayr Seilbahnen | ► Read abstract
- Comparative LCA for reusable and one-way packaging in automotive supply chains | Timo Galitz, CHEP Deutschland
- Advantages of screening LCAs for a hot spot identification
- How does LCA reveal green lies?
- Sustainability in the aerospace sector - Insights in the Airbus LCA project | Vincent Ackenhausen, Altran Deutschland
- World Café
- How Digitalization will improve access and use of life cycle information | Jan Hedemann, ifu Hamburg
- Panel discussion “Role of life cycle perspective for Circular Business Models” | Martina Prox, ifu Hamburg; Jessica Andreasson, Volvo; Andreas Kröhling, Deutsche Telekom
- Afterwards: Networking at the Evening Event with music, drinks, and finger food on the terrace with a beautiful view over the city of Reutlingen
Review Life Cycle Workshop 2017
The Life Cycle Workshop 2017 took place on September 21st in Hamburg under the motto ‘’Opening doors together & setting course for a more sustainable economy’’.
During the last Life Cycle Workshop, 60 participants from different branches out of industry, consulting, research and development created a stimulating exchange and discussion about topics related to sustainability.
All approved presentations from 2017 are available for download (sorry only in German).