The No. 1 tool for creating Sankey diagrams
e!Sankey is used by more than 10,000 users in over 90 countries to visualize material, energy & cost flows by creating appealing Sankey diagrams and flow charts. Test e!Sankey 4 free-of-charge with the 14-day trial version.
Gimme Five - the new version:
Coming up in summer 2019 is the new version e!Sankey 5 of the popular Sankey diagram software.
We have added new functions, modernized the GUI, and made the creating of nice-looking Sankey diagrams even more comfortable for you.
Don't wait, because all users who purchase e!Sankey licenses from February 2019 on will get the update to the new version e!Sankey 5 free-of-charge. You can start creating Sankey dagrams today, and then udate to the newest version at no extra cost.
e!Sankey - show the flow!
Our software e!Sankey lets you create Sankey diagrams quickly and easily.
No matter whether you wish to create an energy flow, material flow, cost flow or a supply chain / process flow diagram. Use e!Sankey to create convincing visualizations for your presentations, reports and publications and link them to your Microsoft Excel files.
The perfect illustration for resource and energy efficiency: a Sankey diagram immediately draws the attention to the most important flows.
Advantages of the software:
e!Sankey is the standard Sankey diagram software for professionals. Using our tool you can easily create Sankey diagrams with high complexity and accuracy. The software provides considerable advantages:
- Free drawing regardless of directions (incl. flows & nodes)
- Live Link to Microsoft Excel
- Balance checks to show inconsistencies
- Organized and flexible management of units and entries
- Local storage of files & diagrams (e.g. within the secure company network)
- reliable & professional support
- No follow-up costs
Areas of Application:
Data Visualization is a great way to simplify and show the complexity of understanding relationships among data. Thus Sankey diagrams can be used in a wide range of applications:
- energy flow (energy balance), energy efficiency
- energy management & energy audit
- heat transfer, heat loss, heat balance
- material flow, e.g. within a production system
- resource efficiency, waste, water/wastewater
- weighted mass streams (i.e. greenhouse gas emissions, concentrations in exhaust gas stream)
- logistics, transport of goods, supply chain analysis
- value stream, cost allocation, visualization of cost flows and added value
- business & marketing analysis (e.g. web traffic, workflow optimization)
"I am really delighted with the program ... I've been able to produce diagrams that I've wanted to have for years."
Automation & Integration:
Using the e!Sankey Software Development Kit (SDK) software developers can automate the creation of Sankey diagrams and integrate them into their own solution. Suppliers of energy management software and web solution providers benefit from this package to include appealing Sankey diagram visualizations into their own product.
Order your license now!
Order a e!Sankey license now through our secure online shop (SSL encryption). After your purchase you can directly download and activate the e!Sankey license.