Web training Umberto Efficiency+
Based on a tutorial example and a training script you experience the functionalities of our software. Guided by our trainer you develop your own material flow network, including material flow cost accounting. The confidential atmosphere also allows for addressing internal use cases.
The training includes the following topics:
- Graphical modelling of a material flow network
- Specification of material flows and calculation of networks
- Calculating Inventories
- Using Subnets
- Display of Sankey- Diagrams
- Scenario Analysis
- Material Flow Based Cost Accounting in Umberto
- Use of market prices and definition of cost types
- Graphical optimization of the model
- Automated scenario analysis via Live Links with Microsoft Excel (new function)
Target group and prior knowledge
This training is designed for all process engineers, process owners and scientists who have to deal with material and energy flow analysis and rely on our powerful software tool to do so.
There are no special requirements for this training.
After this web training you will be able to use the software for analyzing and modeling material and energy flows. Our trainers have long-term experience in both using the software and managing such projects and provides participants with all the information on a very practical and lively manner - for a optimal start working with the software.
General Terms and Conditions
Information on the general terms and conditions as well as the cancellation conditions for our trainings can be found here.