Web training Umberto NXT CO2
You can find an overview of upcoming dates here:
- Umberto NXT CO2 Web
Umberto NXT CO2 training
Price: 1.250 € plus VAT per person
The web training is a one-on-one training and consists of four web sessions, which last 90 minutes each. Individual dates have to be arranged beforehand. Based on a tutorial example you will be guided through all the important features of Umberto NXT CO2 to develop a carbon footprint together with analysis and interpretation. Between the web sessions, homework will be assigned, which is discussed in the following session.
The web training includes a training script, which will be provided as an electronic document.
The training includes the following topics, based on the preferences of the participants:
- Impacts and definition of greenhouse gases (acc. IPCC 2007)
- Principles and standards for calculating carbon footprints
- Product carbon footprint based on ISO TS 14067, GHG Protocol Product Standard and PAS 2050
- Corporate carbon footprint based on ISO 14064 and GHG Protocol Corporate Standard
- Graphic modeling of material flowsSpecification of process stepsVisualization via Sankey diagrams
- Working with the module gallery
- Calculation and analysis of Carbon Footprints
- Export of results and import of data
As in all our training, we will try to address your very personal questions as well.
Target group and prior knowledge
Environmental consultants, environmental officers, energy consultants and employees in science and research are exactly right here when it comes to the calculation of carbon footprints. There is no specific knowledge required.
Primarily we focus of course on the general working with the software. But this could not be considered without knowing about the methodology of carbon footprinting. Thus, we enable you as a participant in both handling the software and to get a deeper understanding of the calculation and interpretation of carbon footprints.
Register now at your desired date. We look forward to welcoming you.