Public training Umberto NXT CO2
Register now for your date of choice in the comment field. We are looking forward to your inquiry.
Umberto NXT CO2 training
Price: 1.250 € plus VAT per person
Early Bird Discount: Save 200 € on Umberto public training fees if we receive your registration no later than four weeks before the start date. For students we offer a special discount of 50%.
The two-day public training in our facilities has a maximum capacity of 6 participants. Based on a tutorial example you experience all the important features of Umberto NXT CO2. Guided by our trainer you develop a carbon footprint together with analysis and interpretation.
Training materials, training certificate, beverages and lunch are included.
If you would like a quote or have any questions, please contact us.
1st day at 10am to 5pm and 2nd day at 9am to 4pm
The training includes the following topics, based on the preferences of the participants:
- Impacts and definition of greenhouse gases (acc. IPCC 2007)
- Principles and standards for calculating carbon footprints
- Product carbon footprint based on ISO TS 14067, GHG Protocol Product Standard and PAS 2050
- Corporate carbon footprint based on ISO 14064 and GHG Protocol Corporate Standard
- Graphic modeling of material flowsSpecification of process stepsVisualization via Sankey diagrams
- Working with the module gallery
- Calculation and analysis of Carbon Footprints
- Export of results and import of data
As in all our training, we will try to address your very personal questions as well.
Target group and prior knowledge
Environmental consultants, environmental officers, energy consultants and employees in science and research are exactly right here when it comes to the calculation of carbon footprints. There is no specific knowledge required.
Primarily we focus of course on the general working with the software. But this could not be considered without knowing about the methodology of carbon footprinting. Thus, we enable you as a participant in both handling the software and to get a deeper understanding of the calculation and interpretation of carbon footprints.
Register now at your desired date. We look forward to welcoming you.