Public training Umberto LCA+
You can find an overview of upcoming dates here:
- Umberto LCA+ training in Hamburg (in English)
Tuesday 03. December 2019
10:00 - 17:00 o'clock
Umberto LCA+ public training (two days)
Price: 1.050 € plus VAT per person ( incl. Early Bird Discount*)
For students we offer a special discount of 50%.
The two-day public training in our facilities has a maximum capacity of 6 participants. Based on a tutorial example you experience the functionalities of our software. Guided by our trainer you develop your own material flow network, together with material cost accounting and a basic life cycle analysis with use of the ecoinvent 3 database.
Training materials, training certificate, beverages and lunch are included.
If you would like a quote or have any questions, please contact us.
1st day at 10am to 5pm / 2nd day at 9am to 4pm
- Graphically modelling of a material flow network
- Specification of material flows and calculation of networks
- Making up balances of calculation results
- Using Subnets
- Display of Sankey diagrams
- Scenario Comparison
- Material flow Cost accounting: conventional and MFCA
- Use of market prices and definition of cost types
- Topics of LCA training
- Introduction Ecoinvent 3
- Modeling a complete supply chain
- Automated scenario analysis via Live Links with Microsoft Excel (new function)
The main topics can vary according to the participants' interests.
Target group and prior knowledge
This training is designed for all process engineers, process owners and scientists who have to deal with material and energy flow analysis and rely on our powerful software tool to do so.
There are no special requirements for this training.
After thesetwo days you will be able to use the software for analyzing and modeling material and energy flows. Our trainers have long-term experience in both using the software and managing such projects and provides participants with all the information on a very practical and lively manner - for a optimal start working with the software.
*Early Bird Discount: Save 200 € on Umberto public training fees (1.250 € plus VAT per person) if we receive your registration no later than four weeks before the start date.