In-house training Umberto LCA+
You can find an overview of upcoming dates here:
- Umberto LCA+ Inhouse
Umberto LCA+ in-house training
Price: 3.100,00 € plus travel expenses
The 2-day in-house training will be held at your location and up to 5 persons are allowed to participate. Based on a tutorial example you experience the functionalities of our software. Guided by our trainer you develop your own material flow network, together with material cost accounting and a basic life cycle analysis with use of ecoinvent 3 data or GaBi data. The confidential atmosphere also allows for addressing internal use cases.
- Graphically modelling of a material flow network
- Specification of material flows and calculation of networks
- Making up balances of calculation results
- Using Subnets
- Display of Sankey diagramm
- Scenario Comparison
- Material flow Cost accounting: conventional and MFCA
- Use of market prices and definition of cost types
- Topics of LCA training
- Introduction ecoinvent 3 or GaBi
- Modeling a complete supply chain
- Automated scenario analysis via Live Links with Microsoft Excel (new function)
The main topics can vary according to the participants' interests
Target group and prior knowledge
This training is designed for all process engineers, process owners and scientists who have to deal with material and energy flow analysis and rely on our powerful software tool to do so.
There are no special requirements for this training.
After these in-house training you will be able to use the software for analyzing and modeling material and energy flows. Our trainers have long-term experience in both using the software and managing such projects and provides participants with all the information on a very practical and lively manner - for a optimal start working with the software.