Become an efficiency champion with MFCA
Among all the world’s countries, India ranks third in terms of material demand and consumption. With raw material prices rising constantly, there is an increasing need for smart approaches towards a more efficient use of resources.
Material Flow Cost Accounting (MFCA) serves this very purpose! The method enables you to identify and calculate material losses, wastage and cost-saving potentials in production systems. Lately, more and more Indian companies are climbing on the bandwagon of using MFCA to improve their resource efficiency.
With the support of the Institute for Industrial Ecology (INEC) at the German Pforzheim University several pilot projects have been conducted together with companies in Pune. To carry out their analyses, the German and Indian team of experts and project participants used Umberto Efficiency+, the leading software solution for MFCA and resource efficiency.
Contact us and our local partners in India
Would you like to learn more about Umberto Efficiency+?
Then please feel free to contact our colleague Martina Prox or one of our local partner companies in India.
They will be glad to provide you with more information or make you an individual offer.
Prashant Gongle, EnPro Consultant
Location: Pune, Maharashtra State
- Resource Efficiency consultancy
- Industrial Energy Audit, Water Audit, Process Safety Management, Energy conservation projects and material efficiency through MFCA
- Identification of plant optimization opportunities with recommendations in line with the organizational goals
Contact Details: Cell No. +91 98 509 922 70, E-mail enproconsultant(at)gmail.com
Faisal Shaikh, Factories of Future
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra State
- Material Flow Cost Accounting services and implementation of MFCA
- Helping organisations with mapping their material consumption in manufacturing processes
- Consultant for AviX, Umberto Efficiency+ Software, IKS Kanban software and Industry 4.0 solutions
Contact Details: Tel. +91 981 9380157, E-mail shaikh(at)factoriesoffuture.in
Ajay Mathur, Indohaan Technologies Private Limited
Location: National Capital Region, Faridabad
- Analyses of material and energy flows in any production process applicable for various industrial sectors
- Identification & quantification of flows and stocks of materials in physical units including the cost evaluation of material losses
- Evaluation of environmental related aspects & their impacts to achieve sustainable development
- Energy audit including material flow cost analysis (MFCA)
Contact Details: Tel. + 91 9899892868 / +91 129 4870716,
Martina Prox, ifu Hamburg
Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Consultancy for productivity and life cycle innovation
- German delegate to the development of international standards of the ISO 14 000 series including ISO 14051 (norm for MFCA)
- 20 years experience with life cycle assessment and resource efficiency through material flow analysis
Contact Details: Tel: +49 40 480 009-77, E-mail martina.b.prox(at)ifu.com