New product from ifu and iPoint: iPoint Product Sustainability
ifu Hamburg has joined the iPoint Group to realize "iPoint Product Sustainability" together.
Umberto has been developed by ifu Hamburg since 1994 and is the heart of iPoint Product Sustainability. However, it offers massively extended capabilities.
iPoint Product Sustainability enables you and your colleages to analyze and reduce the environmental impact of your products much faster. Take advantage of the opportunity to automate the creation of LCAs to a greater extent for a broader access with less effort.
Understand and manage tomorrow's challenges
- Fully integrate LCA results in business decisions: all relevant business units can use interactive views to access sustainability information
- Follow-up on product-related sustainability targets
- Visualize and understand the effects of improvement measures such as energy efficiency increase, use of renewable energy, higher recycled content
- Non-LCA Experts (like top managers, plant managers and engineers) receive a role-specific web application
Benefit from combining compliance and sustainability
- Re-use compliance data in order to calculate environmental impacts
- Overcome knowledge silos within your organization and experience the benefits of a shared database
- Fully integrate the sustainability and compliance perspective into product development for shorter innovation cycles
- Take a holistic view on your supply chain
Want to leverage the full potential of life cycle information?
Learn more about iPoint Product Sustainability and its benefits and features. Learn how your company can leverage the full potential of the LCA expertise and how the results can already be used in e.g. the product design phase.