ifu is a member of the iPoint group
As of December 1, 2017, ifu Hamburg became a member of the iPoint group. iPoint-systems is the global market leader in the area of product compliance and is a many time recipient of the “Innovator of the Year“ award.
We have been working closely with our iPoint colleagues for more than a year and are excited about the new possibilities this joining of forces has to offer. Of course, it will be our clients who will benefit the most from this new alliance.
Why ifu and iPoint are a perfect match
- Shared vision: Together we want to make a Digital Circular Economy possible for our customers. For this purpose, we combine the required competencies and data concerning compliance and all dimensions of sustainability of products, production, value chains, and brands.
- Shared products: ifu Hamburg‘s software solutions for sustainable production are an ideal match for iPoint‘s expertise in the area of product compliance. iPoint is a market leader in data collection, tracking and reporting throughout the entire supply chain, from product conception all the way through the recycling process to eventual re-use.
- Shared competency: In the future, compliance and sustainability will become even more thoroughly integrated. In addition to years of experience in product compliance, the iPoint team also brings its expertise in system integration (for example SAP systems) to the table. ifu Hamburg, on the other hand, has more than 25 years of sustainability know-how to offer.
- Together, we‘re stronger: With a team that now totals 170 employees and that incorporates iPoint's strengths, we are able to direct more energy towards the development of new software solutions.
- Together, we can serve you better: By merging with iPoint, you can now find our regional partners in branch offices around the world, including the US, France, Scandinavia, and Asia. This also means, we can support you in your respective time zone.
Where do we go from here?
Nothing changes for our software clients – except that we will now be able to serve them even better by putting more energy into the further development of our popular Umberto and e!Sankey products. ifu Hamburg will continue to develop and support these two important software tools. Under the umbrella of iPoint, we will consistently incorporate new functions and integrations for you.
Moreover, our consulting services have become even more diverse. Please feel free to contact us!
An exciting future vision
In the future, digitalization, compliance, and environmentally-friendly product and process optimization will continue to merge.
With the help of iPoint’s supply chain solutions, you will be able to easily synchronize your data with those of your suppliers.
Our goal is to enable access to the latest, product-specific sustainability information at the mere touch of a button. Therefore, we offer extensive solutions to issues like:
- LCAs for the whole product portfolio
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Conflict minerals & material compliance
- Energy & resource efficiency of your processes and products
Become part of the Industrial Interest Group
We are already seeking to realize this vision within the framework of our “Live LCA” project. Through a joint Industrial Interest Group, which includes companies such as Ford and dormakaba, we are creating the basis to achieve our vision of a more sustainable future.
If you're interested in joining the Industrial Interest Group, please send an email to Jan Hedemann.