Hannover Messe, Hannover
04/01/2019 - 04/05/2019
The Hannover Messe is the world’s leading industrial fair. It is scheduled from 01 - 05 April at the exhibition center in Hannover. In 2019, the lead theme will be “Integrated Industry - Industrial Intelligence“.
This year, ifu Hamburg will take part as an exhibitor again. At our booth in the Digital Factory Center in Hall 6, our colleagues will present our consulting services as well as our software solutions Umberto and e!Sankey.
More information can be found on the official website of Hannover Messe.
Retrospect Hannover Messe 2017
These were our focus topics in 2017:
Focus topic: Energy audit, energy management & energy efficiency
- Why it's helpful to visualize energy flows when compiling an energy audit.
- How the e!Sankey software can support your energy management based on ISO 50001.
- How to determine and calculate energy hot spots within the entire production system utilizing a holistic approach.
- Information flyer: Energy management with e!Sankey (only available in German)
- Video: Energy management with e!Sankey
- Website information on software for energy efficiency
- Presentation by Matthias Voigtmann, CEO, ECA Concept (only available in German)
Focus topic: Energy savings through efficient material use
- A look at how much energy and associated cost are lying dormant in material losses
- What “hidden costs” are lurking behind the disposal of material waste
- How applying “MFCA” can increase material efficiency and how to successfully implement it
- Presentation “Material flow cost accounting also reduces energy use” by Martina Prox, presented as part of the DENEFF program within the Energy Efficiency Forum (only available in German)
- Website information on software for material efficiency
- Presentation by Prof. Dr. Tobias Viere, University of Applied Sciences Pforzheim (only available in German)
Focus topic: Energy efficiency networks
- Why joining energy efficiency networks? The opportunities and challenges
- Hands-on example: “ChemPark Brunsbüttel”
- Introduction to the gREEN Netzwerk - the innovative resource efficiency network
- Presentation: “Procedures in energy efficiency networks” by Jan-Hinrich Späth, ifu Hamburg (only available in German)
- Newsletter excerpt from ChemCoastparks Brunsbüttel (only available in German)
- Website for gREEN Netzwerk: the interdisciplinary energy and resource efficiency network (only available in German)
- Presentation: “Success factor networks” by Dr. Stefan Müssig, CEO, WUQM Consulting GmbH (only available in German)
Focus topic: Utilizing excess heat and cold & process optimization
- How Umberto can help you analyze energy and material efficiency within your production systems
- How you can save costs by utilizing excess heat
- How you can calculate potential savings before you implement new measures