Life Cycle Workshop 2019
On 26 June 2019, more than 50 participants from various lines of business gathered at the Stadthalle Reutlingen to discuss topics surrounding the life cycle perspective. In accordance with the main theme of the Life Cycle Workshop, "Transparency requires a life cycle perspective", the following topics were covered in the interactive workshop program:
- Taking a life cycle perspective according to ISO 14001 to improve environmental performance
- Sustainability in the field of electromobility and aviation
- Life Cycle Assessments for assessing and reducing environmental impacts
- Circular Economy and Circular Business Models
Available presentations and videos
You are interested in the topics of the workshop but could not participate? A majority of the program was professionally filmed. The following approved presentations are available as video recording or pdf download free of charge.
- Product and process transparency hand in hand
- Taking a life cycle perspective according to ISO 14001 - Strategic and operational challenges in practice
- Does an LCA reveal green lies? Experiences from different case studies
- Comparative LCA for reusable and one-way packaging in automotive supply chains
- Electric mobility - The sustainable solution?
- How Digitalization will improve access and use of life cycle information
- Panel discussion “Role of a life cycle perspective for a sustainable Circular Economy”
Secure your space now: Life Cycle Workshop 2021
The next Life Cycle Workshop will take place in 2021. If you already know that you would like to attend the event (again), please send us an e-mail. This will guarantee that you will receive an exclusive invitation to the event in good time.
Summary of the day
We have summarized an overview of the most interesting insights of the Life Cycle Workshop 2019 and an excerpt of the most important points and findings of the presentations in a short article for you.
► Read article
Review Life Cycle Workshop 2017
The Life Cycle Workshop 2017 took place on September 21st in Hamburg under the motto ‘’Opening doors together & setting course for a more sustainable economy’’.
During the last Life Cycle Workshop, 60 participants from industry, consulting, research and development exchanged ideas on sustainability topics.
All approved presentations from 2017 are available for download. Please note that the presentations are available in German only.