e!Sankey Software Trainings
If you are new to e!Sankey it might be good to get guidance and useful advice for using the software. This will save time and gives you an efficient start. It will be your first step to becoming a skilled user and visualize energy, material or value streams with Sankey diagrams.
- Learn the most important functions of e!Sankey
- Hands-on learning by building practical examples in the software
- Understand how to make appealing Sankey diagrams
- Get hints and advice from our experienced trainers
We offer regular e!Sankey software trainings in various cities in Europe. If you don't wish to travel, we can also do a web-based training. On-site inhouse trainings are also available.
The next practical e!Sankey trainings on June 7 in London (UK) and Sept 11 in Amsterdam (NL)
We offer e!Sankey trainings in the following three formats
What you will learn
Here is what you are going to learn in the e!Sankey training:
- First steps in creating Sankey diagrams
- Setting options for arrows and processes
- Adapt arrow design and routing
- Using text elements and images / icons for processes
- Defining entries, handling colors and units
- Use of templates for Sankey diagrams
- Importing data using the Live Links to Microsoft Excel
- Exporting and printing Sankey diagrams
And, of course, there will be opportunity to discuss your individual questions.
With our trainings you get an efficient start to using e!Sankey