New version e!Sankey 5
We are excited to present the new version e5 of e!Sankey with many new features and improvements. This will make creating appealing Sankey diagrams more comfortable and give you additional possibilities.
The main new features of the new version e!Sankey 5 are:
- Extended balance check (settings for relative/absolute tolerance)
- Balance label at process, default or customizable
- Clickable elements in Sankey diagrams: Open files, URLs, or other Sankey diagrams
- High-res export in SVG file format (vector graphics format), interactive SVG images
- Support of cloud services (SharePoint/Teams, OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox)
Try e!Sankey 5 now
You can test the new e!Sankey 5 with a free 14-day trial version. Download it here right now.
Extended balance check
The balance check at each process (introduced with the last major release) has been improved and extended - based on feedback we received from users.
- balance check can be configured individually for each unit type
- set tolerance input/output with absolute value
- set tolerance input/output with relative difference
- warning for balance difference at process
- show balance values in text label near process
SVG vector graphic export
SVG is a vector graphic image format supported by the most common web browsers. Create Sankey diagram image files, scalable and lossless for viewing on the web.
Additionally there are some interactive effects embedded in the image:
- mouse over tool tips e.g. for viewing process balance
- highlighting individual flow arrows
- clickable links in the Sankey diagram
Note: SVG export and clickable elements are available in the e!Sankey pro and calc versions only.
You can try these features by clicking on the image on the left. The SVG image will open in a new browser tab.
With e!Sankey 5 it is now possible to save your Sankey diagram files to a synchronized cloud drive or directly to a cloud storage.
We currently support the following cloud services: SharePoint/Teams (OneDrive for Business), OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox.
Also, the Excel files from which you import data to your Sankey diagrams via the Live Link can be located on a OneDrive or SharePoint directory.
Want to get the new e!Sankey 5?
Get started right now: You can purchase e!Sankey 5 licenses through our secure online shop.
Should you need a price quotation (single seat license, multi seat package, floating license) for e!Sankey 5 then please get in touch with us.